quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2011

The Loss of a Loved One





In my heart I feel like I’ve lost control
In my body there’s more than a broken Soul
In the skies there lives an angel or more
Cause I’m sure you passed through heaven’s door

I swear I could see you in the smiles of a child
I could sense your Spirit running in the wild
I could feel your touch when I close my eyes
Cause memories live in our bodies and minds

I know you are safe as an Angel of God
And you watch over me as you sit on a Cloud
And the tears I shed over your Loss
Are now rivers of Love for us to cross

I need to make peace with loosing you
Cause I can’t wake up trying to find you
I can’t keep seeing you in the faces of strangers
Cause we live in a world that’s filled with changes

I need to understand that you’re always here
Your Soul is eternal, all days of the year
You live in my heart and the hearts of All
Cause we All are made from Divine's Soul

Adrian Nour Jamal





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário