quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2011

No Sky's the Limit







No upward way I trod, just yet
But onward
Not into the heavens, a skyway trotting
The precious blue, the Royal Blue a’ calling
It is a place of dreams

It is a journey’s end; past the blue
Past golden clouds and silver linings
And those wishful things dreams are made of
But, I travel not upward for it’s not the end
My reward’s above but my life’s ahead

No downhill stoop I stumble
No falling lies before me
I gaze not down, for it’s not the ground
Should my eyes be set upon
That is no place for me

I love the sky above me
And the ground beneath my feet
But forward I trod; toward horizons I trudge
Beneath my reward and above my defeat
Until my life’s complete; until my life’s complete.


C.Gregory







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário