quinta-feira, 7 de março de 2013

...........connection



It is possible to have a deep romantic connection with someone, and be commited, dedicated, loyal, while having freedom to meet other people and share energy and information.
However, I believe when there is a sexual connection with several partners at the same time, I think the emotional fulfilment is not quite the same.
So what I have learnt and is valid for me is, there have to be some healthy boundaries.... so I can be inlove with someone and be in a monogamous dedicated loyal romantic relationship, but I can also share information and energy with other souls, but I don't have the need to connect sexually with other people if I am in a relationship with someone I deeply love.
I just trasmute other connections that may or not have chemistry and attraction to a real of brotherhood and sisterhood.

I think that honours the sacredness of love.

I feel sexuality expresses a universe of feelings, so for me each situation is an unique situation, and life guides the way to what expression it will have. I am confortable with all possibilities as long as love, respect, freedom and consciousness are present. to me that is CARE and that's what I honour in all I do.

To love myself and my man enough to want only his happiness through freely expressing himself as an evolving being through others and the universe, sexually and creatively, while holding a sacred space of love, trust and devotion between us, would be truly LIBERATING.
There is a real sense of inner peace and extended love to others, in the thought of sharing the one you love so deeply in your life with another, rather than fearing loosing them to another.
My heart resonates and my brain is re wirering itself through a tidal wave of enquiry and possibilities shared so beautifully by all.

From my personnal experience, from relationships I've had in the past, and for the beautiful way we are involved and evolving it is liberating, profoundly spiritual, highly demanding in terms of our relation to oneself and then the other.
Still, no other way would be possible for me at the present moment.
Love is not property, and the way we love resonates deeper when we have a child whose values are being built everyday.
For my son, our baby, I wish only to inspire, not to show the way.I hope he will make his own way in trust, surrender, freedom, Love, honesty and respect of himself and others.
Aware of his possibilities and of what he can and cannot give at each moment.
Openness to the spontaneity of life, to it's phases of death, (re)birth, transformation.
This is what I commited myself with as a gift for him. But this can only be done, by offereng this gift first to myself, and from myself and all my loving creative sources to the ones I Love the most, and to the Universal source.
Also present in my heart is the shamanic vision: when you heal and liberate yourself, you're healing and liberating 7 generations of your past family and future family. I feel my healing, and openess to pure Love, surrender and devotion are opening and healing the hearts of my family before me, and even without speaking about it, it is revealed everyday. (For me this is devotion in all senses, how can we speak of love for all beings if we close ourselves to the love of some in order to feel loved by some others?)

Peter Littlejohn Cook


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário