quinta-feira, 7 de março de 2013

fear of lack



I've wondered a lot about those questions.
Monogamy came about to ensure paternity. 
Now it seems mostly based upon fear.
I think it is valuable when 2 people want to combine their energies for something.
The question for me seems to be can we love enough, expand enough and trust enough to know that love is always good and right to share?
I think it is about fear of lack...and touches so many aspects of life.
I surrender.
I allow Love to permeate me.
I am Love.

It is fear of lacking that creates the unability to be Love.
I feel desire is a sacred vehicle of the soul's expression, temptation does not exist, and our value is on what we can give to ourselves and others,not in what we frustrate.
Every time, in a couple, one of the involved frustrates him(her)self he will charge it in the other, even uncousciously.
Likewise, when one is expanded, fulfilled, alive and in Love (in the greater transpersonnal sense, inside Love, so in love with all beings and open to whatever expression that love may take), it spreads to the other person and all involved.
It is always interesting to me to understand that most of us are no longer christians but we still find value in self denial, when we could just as well find it in pure pleasure.
I feel that if someone feels hurt because you are with someone else it is transpersonnal also, fears are expressing clearly and need healing.
It is no help to avoid doing what is our inner will especially cause most times the other is hurt for fear of losing something that cannot be lost, the quality of Love.
That fear, on both sides, is a slow but sure poison.

I don't believe effort, I believe flexibility, be water, like Tao says. 
Water nourishes and has no shapes, it can take all shapes.
Nourishment is a pleasure, desire is a mean to pleasure, so pleasure and desire are sacred, in them is the essence of the deepest prayer.
The prayer that comes from the entire being in absolute resonance:body, mind, spirit, I, You, Universe, WHOLE LOVE!
Tantra is this ultimately, surrender all your being so that you become Love, and that is at the same time the core of all relatioships, and far beyond any relationship.

Peter Littlejohn Cook


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário