terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2015

Loving you is like reading my favorite book



Loving you is like reading my favorite book. 

It doesn’t matter how many times I’ve read it.
It doesn’t matter that I’ve underlined so much that the pages are starting to get thin.
It doesn’t matter that I’ve read it too many times to count.

Because every time when I thought that I’ve gotten everything out of that book that I possibly could, I still find myself underlining, highlighting, and finding new things to love each time I pick it up. That’s what it’s like to love you.

I could read you over, and over again until I could recite the words written in your soul.
Until your pages grow thin and your bindings start to come undone.
I could pick you up and read you cover to cover for the rest of my life and never close you.
And despite knowing that there are millions of other books out there, your pages and your words are the only ones my heart has the desire to read. 

Tanner Shindeldecker

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário