quinta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2017

Who's In Charge? Self Identity Ho’oponopono





Problems can be solved without knowing what the heck is going on!
Realizing and appreciating this is sheer relief and joy for me.



Problem solving, 
part of the purpose for existence, 
is what Self Identity Ho’oponopono is about. 
To solve problems, 
two questions must be addressed: 
Who am I? 
Who’s in charge?



To apprehend the nature of the cosmos begins with the insight of Socrates:
“Know thyself.”



Who’s in charge?

Most people, including those in the science community, deal with the world as being a physical entity.

Current research in DNA to identify causes and remedies for heart disease, cancer, and diabetes is a prime example of this.

The Intellect, the Conscious Mind, believes it is the problem solver.
That it controls what happens and what is experienced.

In his book User Illusion: Cutting Consciousness Down To Size, science journalist Tor Norretranders paints a different picture of Consciousness.
He cites research studies, particularly those of Professor Benjamin Libet of the University of California at San Francisco, that show that:

Decisions are made before Consciousness makes them. And that the Intellect is not aware of this, believing that it decides.



Patterns

From the moment of my birth
To the instant of my death
There are patterns I must follow
Just as I must breathe each breath.
Like a rat in a maze
The path before me lies
And the pattern never alters
Until the rat dies.

And the pattern still remains
On the wall where darkness fell
And its fitting that it should
For in darkness I must dwell.
Like the color of my skin
Or the day that I grow old
My life is made of patterns
That can scarcely be controlled.

Paul Simon, Poet



Norretranders also cites research that show that:

The Intellect is only conscious of between fifteen to twenty bits of information per second out of millions in reaction below its awareness!



If not the Intellect, Consciousness, then who’s in charge?

Memories replaying dictate what the Subconscious Mind experiences.

The Subconscious Mind experiences vicariously, mimicking, echoing memories replaying. It behaves, sees, feels, and decides exactly as memories dictate.
The Conscious Mind too operates, without its awareness, by memories replaying. They dictate what it experiences as research studies show.

The body and the world reside in the Subconscious Mind as creations of memories replaying, rarely as Inspirations.

The Subconscious Mind and Conscious Mind, comprising the Soul, do not generate their own ideas, thoughts, feelings and actions. As noted before, they experience vicariously, through memories replaying and Inspirations.

It is essential to realize that the Soul does not generate experiences of its own.
That it sees as memories see; feels as memories feel; behaves as memories behave, and decides as memories decide. 
Or, rarely, it sees, feels, behaves and decides as Inspiration sees, feels, behaves and decides!

It is crucial in problem solving to realize that the body and the world are not the problems in and of themselves but the effects, the consequences, of memories replaying in the Subconscious Mind! Who’s in charge?



Poor Soul, the Center of my sinful earth,
(Thrall to) these rebel pow’rs that thee array, 
Why dost thou pine within and suffer dearth,
Painting thy outward walls so costly gay?

Shakespeare, Poet





The Void is the foundation of Self Identity, of Mind, of the cosmos.
It is the precursor state to the infusion of Inspirations from Divine Intelligence into the Subconscious Mind.



All that scientists know is 
the cosmos was spawned from nothing, 
and will return to the nothing from whence it came. 
The universe begins and ends with zero. 

Charles Seife, ZERO: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea






Memories replaying displace the Void of Self Identity, precluding the manifestation of Inspirations. To remedy this displacement, to reestablish Self Identity, memories need to be transformed to void through transmutation by Divine Intelligence.




CLEAN, erase, erase and find your own
Shangri-La. Where? Within yourself.

Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, Kahuna Lapa’au



Nor stony tower, nor walls of beaten brass,
Nor airless dungeon, nor strong links of iron,
Can be retentive to the strength of spirit.

William Shakespeare, Playwright






Existence is a gift from Divine Intelligence. And the gift is given for the sole purpose of reestablishing Self Identity through problem solving. Self Identity Ho’oponopono is an updated version of an ancient Hawaiian problem solving process of repentance, forgiveness and transmutation.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. 
Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. 
Forgive and you will be forgiven. 

Jesus as reported in Luke 6



Ho’oponopono involves the full participation of each of the four members of Self Identity: 

  • Divine Intelligence, 
  • Super Conscious Mind, 
  • Conscious Mind and 
  • Subconscious Mind 

Working together as a unit of one. 
Each member has its unique part and function in problem solving memories replaying in the Subconscious Mind.


The Super Conscious Mind is memory free, unaffected by memories replaying in the Subconscious Mind. It is always one with Divine Intelligence. However Divine Intelligence moves, so moves the Super Conscious Mind.

Self Identity operates by Inspiration and memory.
Only one of them, either memory or Inspiration, can be in command of the Subconscious Mind at any given moment.
The Soul of Self Identity serves only one master at a time, usually memory the thorn instead of Inspiration the rose.









“I am the self consumer of my woes.”

John Clare, Poet



Void is the common ground, the equalizer, of all Self Identities, both “animate” and “inanimate.” It is the indestructible and timeless foundation of the entire cosmos seen and unseen.


We hold these truths to be self-evident, 
that all Men (all life forms) are created equal…..

Thomas Jefferson, Author Declaration of Independence


Memories replaying displace the common ground of Self Identity, taking the Soul of Mind away from its natural position of Void and Infinite. ~
Although memories displace  the Void, they cannot destroy it.
How can nothing be destroyed?


"A house divided against its self cannot stand."

Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States






The Conscious Mind can initiate the Ho`oponopono process to release memories or it can engage them with blame and thinking.







1. Conscious Mind initiates the Ho’oponopono problem solving process, a petition to Divine Intelligence to transmute memories to void. It acknowledges that the problem is memories replaying in its Subconscious Mind. And that it is 100% responsible for them. The petition moves down from the Conscious Mind into the Subconscious Mind;

2. The down flow of the petition into the Subconscious Mind gently stirs memories for transmutation. The petition then moves up to the Super Conscious Mind from the Subconscious Mind, and

3. The Super Conscious Mind reviews the petition, making changes as appropriate. Because it is always in tune with Divine Intelligence, it has the capacity to review and make changes. The petition is then sent up to Divine Intelligence for final review and consideration.




4. After reviewing the petition sent up by the Super Conscious Mind, Divine Intelligence sends transmuting energy down into the Super Conscious Mind;

5. Transmuting energy then flows from the Super Conscious Mind down into the Conscious Mind;

6. And transmuting energy then flows down from the Conscious Mind into the Subconscious Mind. The transmuting energy first neutralizes designated memories. The neutralized energies are then released into storage, leaving a void.




Thinking and blame (See Graph 3) are memories replaying.

The Soul can be inspired by Divine Intelligence without knowing what the heck is going on. 
The only requirement for Inspiration, Divine creativity, is for Self Identity to be Self Identity.
To be Self Identity requires incessant cleansing of memories.

Memories are constant companions of the Subconscious Mind. 
They never leave the Subconscious Mind to go on vacation.
They never leave the Subconscious Mind to go into retirement.
Memories never stop their incessant replaying!



The Man of Law’s Tale

O sudden grief that ever art near neighbour
To worldly bliss! Sprinkled with bitterness
The ends of joy in all our earthly labour!
Grief occupies the goal to which we press.
For your own safety think it is no less,
And in your days of gladness bear in mind
The unknown evil forging on behind!

Geoffrey Chaucer, Cantebury Tales




To be done with memories once and for all, they must be cleansed to nothing once and for all.

"It was in Iowa in 1971 that I fell head over heels in love for the second time. Dear M, our daughter, was born.

As I watched my wife care for M, I fell deeper and deeper in love with both of them. I had two wonderful people to love now.

After completing graduate school in Utah that summer, my wife and I had two choices to make: go home to Hawaii or to continue graduate training in Iowa.

As we began life in the Hawkeye State, two hurtles immediately confronted us. First, M never stopped crying when we brought home from the hospital!

Secondly, the worst winter of the century in Iowa history set in. Each morning for weeks on end I kicked the bottom inside of the front door of our apartment and hammered its edges with my hands to break the
entombing ice on the other side.

Around her first year, blood stains showed up on M’s blankets. Only now as I write this sentence, I realize that the constant crying was her reactions to the severe skin problem that was diagnosed later.

By age three, blood seeped continuously from cracks in the crooks of M’s elbows and knees. Blood wept from cracks around the joints of her fingers and toes. Thick mantles of hard skin covered the inside of her arms and around her neck.

One day nine years later when M was about twelve, she, her sister and I were driving home. Suddenly I found myself turning the car around without conscious forethought, and headed in the direction of my office in Waikiki.

“Oh, you folks have come to visit me,” Morrnah said quietly as the three of us trooped into her office. As she shuffled papers on her desk, she looked up at M. “Did you want to ask me something?”
she said softly.

M stretched out both arms revealing years of pain and grief etched in them up and down like Phoenician scrolls. “OK,” came Morrnah’s reply, and she closed her eyes.

What was Morrnah doing? The creator of Self Identity Ho’oponopono was doing Self Identity Ho’oponopono. A year later, thirteen years of bleeding, scaring, pain, grief and medications came to an end."

Self Identity Ho’oponopono Student




For Self Identity to be Self Identity moment to moment requires incessant Ho’oponopono.
Like memories, incessant Ho’oponopono can never go on vacation.
Incessant Ho’oponopono can never retire.
Incessant Ho’oponopono can never sleep.
Incessant Ho’oponopono can never stop as…


 “…in your days of gladness bear in mind the unknown evil (memories replaying) forging on behind!”




The purpose of life is to be Self Identity as Divinity created Self Identity in its exact likeness, Void and Infinite.

All life experiences are expressions of memories replaying and Inspirations.
Depression, thinking, blame, poverty, hate, resentment and grief are “…fore bemoan moans,” as Shakespeare noted in one of his Sonnets.




Consciousness working alone is ignorant of Divine Intelligence’s most precious gift:
Self Identity. As such, it is ignorant of what a problem is. This ignorance results in ineffectual solving problem. Poor soul is left to incessant, needless grief for its entire existence. How sad.

The Conscious Mind needs to be awakened to the gift of Self Identity, “…wealth
beyond all understanding.”

Self Identity is indestructible and eternal as is its Creator, Divine Intelligence. 
The consequence of ignorance is the false reality of senseless and relentless poverty, disease, and war and death generation after generation.




The physical is the expression of memories and Inspirations taking place in the Soul of Self Identity. Change the state of Self Identity and the state of the physical world changes.

Who’s in charge…inspirations or memories replaying?
The choice is in the hands of the Conscious Mind.




Here are four (4) Self Identity Ho’oponopono problem solving processes that can be applied to reestablish Self Identity through voiding memories replaying problems in the Subconscious Mind:

1. “I love you.” When your Soul experiences memories replaying problems, say to them mentally or silently: “I love you dear memories. I am grateful for the opportunity to free all of you and me.” “I love you” can be repeated quietly again and again. Memories never go on vacation or retire unless you retire them. “I love you” can be used even if you are not conscious of problems.
For example, it can be applied before engaging in any activity such as
making or answering a telephone call or before getting into your car to go
somewhere.

2. Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.

3. Blue Solar Water: Drinking lots of water is a wonderful problem solving practice, particularly if it is blue solar water. Get a blue glass container with a non-metallic Cover. Pour tap water into the container. Place the blue glass container either in the Sun or under an incandescent lamp (not a florescent lamp) for at least an hour. After the water is solarized, it can be used in several ways. Drink it. Cook with it. As a rinse after a bath or shower. Fruits and vegetables love being washed in blue solar water! As with “I love you” and “Thank you” processes, blue solar water voids memories replaying problems in the Subconscious Mind. So, drink away!

4. Strawberries and blueberries: These fruits void memories. They can be eaten fresh or dried. They can be consumed as jams, jellies and even syrup on ice cream!





I got the idea a few months back of a talking glossary of the essential “characters” in Self Identity Ho’oponopono. You can get acquainted with each of them at your leisure.

1. Self Identity: I am Self Identity. I am composed of four elements: Divine Intelligence, Super Conscious Mind, Conscious Mind and Subconscious Mind. My foundation, Void and Infinite, is an exact replication of Divine Intelligence.

2. Divine Intelligence: I am Divine Intelligence. I am the Infinite. I create Self Identities and Inspirations. I transmute memories to void.

3. Super Conscious Mind: I am Super Conscious Mind. I oversee the Conscious and Subconscious Minds. I review and make appropriate changes in the Ho’oponopono petition to Divine Intelligence initiated by the Conscious Mind. I am unaffected by memories replaying in the Subconscious Mind. I am
always one with Divine Creator.

4. Conscious Mind: I am Conscious Mind. I have the gift of choice. I can allow incessant memories to dictate experience for the Subconscious Mind and me or I can initiate the release of them through incessant Ho’oponopono. I can petition for directions from Divine Intelligence.

5. Subconscious Mind: I am Subconscious Mind. I am the storehouse for all of the accumulate memories from the beginning of creation. I am the place where experiences are experienced as memories replaying or as Inspirations. I am the place where the body and the world reside as memories replaying and as Inspirations. I am the place where problems live as memories reacting.

6. Void: I am Void. I am the foundation of Self Identity and the Cosmos. I am where Inspirations spring forth from Divine Intelligence, the Infinite. Memories replaying in the Subconscious Mind displace me but not destroy me, precluding the inflow of Inspirations from Divine Intelligence.

7. Infinite: I am Infinite, Divine Intelligence. Inspirations flow like fragile roses from me into the Void of Self Identity, easily displaced by the thorns of memories.

8. Inspiration: I am Inspiration. I am a creation of the Infinite, of Divine Intelligence. I manifest from the Void into the Subconscious Mind. I am experienced as a brand new occurrence.

9. Memory: I am memory. I am a record in the Subconscious Mind of a past experience. When triggered, I replay past experiences.

10. Problem: I am problem. I am a memory replaying a past experience again in the Subconscious Mind.

11. Experience: I am experience. I am the effect of memories replaying or Inspirations in the Subconscious Mind.

12. Operating System: I am the Operating System. I operate Self Identity with Void, Inspiration and Memory.

13. Ho’oponopono: I am Ho’oponopono. I am an ancient Hawaiian problem solving process updated for today’s use by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, Kahuna Lapa’au, recognized as a Living Treasure of Hawaii in 1983. I am composed of three elements: repentance, forgiveness and transmutation. I am a petition initiated by the Conscious Mind to Divine Intelligence to void memories to re- establish Self Identity. I begin in the Conscious Mind.

14. Repentance: I am repentance. I am the beginning of the Ho’oponopono process initiated by the Conscious Mind as a petition to Divine Intelligence to transmute memories to void. With me, the Conscious Mind acknowledges its responsibility for the memories replaying problems in its Subconscious Mind, having created,accepted and accumulated them.

15. Forgiveness: I am Forgiveness. Along with Repentance, I am a petition from the Conscious Mind to Divine Creator to transform memories in the Subconscious Mind to void. Not only is the Conscious Mind sorrowful, it is also asking Divine Intelligence for forgiveness.

16.Transmutation: I am Transmutation. Divine Intelligence uses me to neutralize

17. Wealth: I am Wealth. I am Self Identity.

18. Poverty: I am Poverty. I am memories replaying. I displace Self Identity, precluding the infusion of Inspirations from Divine Intelligence into the Subconscious Mind!



I wish you Peace beyond all understanding.

O Ka Maluhia no me oe.

Peace be with you,


Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph.D.





"I" Am The "I"
OWAU NO KA "I"

"I" come forth from the void into light,
Pua mai au mai ka po iloko o ka malamalama,

"I" am the breath that nurtures life,
Owau no ka ha, ka mauli ola,

"I" am that emptiness, that hollowness beyond all consciousness,
Owau no ka poho, ke ka'ele mawaho a'e o no ike apau.

The "I", the Id, the All.
Ka "I", Ke Kino Iho, na Mea Apau.

"I" draw my bow of rainbows across the waters,
Ka a'e au "I" ku'u pi'o o na anuenue mawaho a'e o na kai a pau,

The continuum of minds with matters.
Ka ho'omaumau o na mana'o ame na mea a pau.

"I" am the incoming and outgoing of breath,
Owau no ka "Ho" a me ka "Ha",

The invisible, untouchable breeze,
He huna ka makani nahenahe,

The undefinable atom of creation.
Ka "Hua" huna o Kumulipo.

"I" am the "I".






The Peace Of "I"
KA MALUHIA O KA "I"

Peace be with you, All My Peace,
O ka Maluhia no me oe, Ku'u Maluhia a pau loa,

The Peace that is "I", the Peace that is "I am".
Ka Maluhia o ka "I", owau no ka Maluhia,

The Peace for always, now and forever and evermore.
Ka Maluhia no na wa a pau, no ke'ia wa a mau a mau loa aku.

My Peace "I" give to you, My Peace "I" leave with you,
Ha'awi aku wau "I" ku'u Maluhia ia oe, waiho aku wau "I" ku'u Maluhia me oe,

Not the world's Peace, but, only My Peace,
The Peace of "I".
A'ole ka Maluhia o ke ao aka, ka'u Maluhia wale no,
Ka Maluhia o ka "I".









Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário